We may use various technologies, including third-party cookies, to collect additional information about your use of the Empatico Website, including the websites you visit before and after visiting the Website, which Website pages you view, which Website features you use and how often, how much time you spend on Website pages or functionalities, and which links on the Website you have clicked on. We collect this information to understand how the Website is working and how to improve it for you. Cookies are small data files placed on your web browser which enable us to collect this information. You can disable cookies to prevent the collection of the above usage information by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies aspects of the Website may not function properly.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- What is my username?
- Empatico cannot detect my audio or camera.
- How do I select my audio device?
- I am experiencing connection problems.
- I am still having trouble passing the “Tech Test.” Can someone from Empatico help me?
- My network is blocking Empatico. How can I fix this?
- My partner teacher and I are trying to edit our availability, but we cannot see the updates.
- Enabling third party cookies and site data