- Your name;
- Your email address;
- A password;
- Your date of birth;
- Your time zone;
- The preferred language(s) for your classroom or youth program;
- The age range of Child Users in your classroom or youth program;
- Your class or youth program size;
- Your classroom’s or youth program’s interests;
- Your school or youth program name and its location (city, state/region, and country); and
- Your daily and hourly availability for a virtual exchange.
- Log Information: We may collect server log information when you use the Empatico Services , which may include (but may not be not limited to) the date and time of your visits and/or logins (if registered), the pages viewed, and time spent on the Empatico Service.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Empatico Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and the web browser you use. Note that if you have others use the Empatico Services, then we may collect information about the devices such other individuals use to access and use the Empatico Services.
- Usage Information: We may use various technologies, including third-party cookies, to collect additional information about your use of the Empatico Services, including the websites you visit before and after visiting the Empatico Services, which pages you view, which features you use and how often, how much time you spend on pages or functionalities, and which links on the Empatico Services you have clicked on. Cookies are small data files placed on your web browser which enable us to collect this information. You can disable cookies to prevent the collection of the above usage information by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies aspects of the Empatico Services may not function properly.
- Chat Conversations and Video Communications: Please note that any information you disclose or share through chat conversations and video communications with others can be made available to them and, accordingly, you should have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such information.
Keywords: student data, privacy, student safety, disclaimer, disclosure