This is usually caused by a problem with your Internet connection or your computer's settings.
Please try one or all of these steps to fix your connection:
- Restart your computer, or turn it off and on.
- Try connecting to different Wi-Fi networks.
- Restart your router: Power down your router, then unplug, wait a minute to plug it back in. Turn it back on, and try connecting again.
- Move your router: Try to move your computer device as close to your router as possible. A router’s range can be pretty short. The further away from it you are, the more likely it is that it will not connect as well. Depending on the location of your router, it might be harder to pick up its signal.
- Contact your Internet provider or network's technical support person and make sure your settings are configured correctly.
- If you’re using a school network, ask your technical support person to whitelist the following domains in your DNS content filtering system: tokbox.com, twilio.com and pusher.com. These are the 3rd party services Empatico uses for video and chat features.
Still have trouble? Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: video broken, doesn’t work, does not turn on, blurry, frozen, invalid