To schedule your live video interaction for your students to meet their partners, you can send your partner teacher an invite using Empatico's scheduler:
- Log in to your Empatico account.
- Click My Match tab
- Review all the overlapping times you have with your partner teacher.
- Select the day and time that you want your class to do the live video interaction with your partner classroom.
- In the pop up, select the exact date of your invitation that you want your students to connect with their partner classroom.
- Select the activity you would like to do with your partner classroom.
- Click “Send Invitation”. You will see a confirmation message.
- You will now see a Pending Invitation. Now just wait for your partner teacher to confirm your invitation or to suggest a new time. If you do not receive a response on the invite, use the chat box on your dashboard to message your partner teacher a reminder to confirm.
- Once your partner teacher confirms your invitation, you will see a confirmed interaction time on your dashboard. On the day of the live video interaction, just click “START VIDEO” and choose “Class Interaction” when prompted to connect your classrooms! Do not forget to do the tech test ahead of time.
Keywords: schedule interaction, send calendar invite, plan lesson, schedule exchange, send invitation, schedule class