Yes! We encourage you to continue the collaboration so that your students can develop deeper relationships with their partners over time. To choose a new activity to help your students develop meaningful connections, see our full list of activities!
Articles in this section
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- What devices can I use to connect in a live video interaction on my mobile device?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a live video interaction?
- What does an Empatico live interaction look like?
- What should I discuss with my partner teacher before the interaction?
- What is the difference between a “Teacher Chat” and a “Class Interaction” video chat?
- What do I have to do before the live video interaction with my partner classroom?
- Is this a one time experience or do the classes connect many times throughout the school year? Can matched classes continue to work together through Empatico after they do one activity?