Yes! We encourage you to continue the collaboration so that your students can develop deeper relationships with their partners over time. To choose a new activity to help your students develop meaningful connections, see our full list of activities!
Articles in this section
- Empatico for Remote Learning
- Chat and communicate with your partner teacher
- Scheduling a Class to Class or Teacher to Teacher meeting
- Prepare for your classroom exchange
- Using Other Video Tools on the Empatico Platform
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my in-person classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a video meeting?
- What does an Empatico meeting look like?
- What is the difference between a “Teacher to Teacher” and a “Class to Class" video meeting?