We recommend that you hold the tablet or phone up for your students to see their partner class and set the volume to speaker mode for them to hear. When it is each students’ turn to speak, have them come up close to the tablet or phone so that they can be heard.
Articles in this section
- Empatico for Remote Learning
- Chat and communicate with your partner teacher
- Send an invitation for a classroom exchange
- Prepare for your classroom exchange
- Using Other Video Tools on the Empatico Platform
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- What mobile devices can I use to connect in a live video interaction?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a video meeting?
- What does an Empatico live exchange look like?