We recommend that you hold the tablet or phone up for your students to see their partner class and set the volume to speaker mode for them to hear. When it is each students’ turn to speak, have them come up close to the tablet or phone so that they can be heard.
Articles in this section
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- What devices can I use to connect in a live video interaction on my mobile device?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a live video interaction?
- What does an Empatico live interaction look like?
- What should I discuss with my partner teacher before the interaction?
- What is the difference between a “Teacher Chat” and a “Class Interaction” video chat?
- What do I have to do before the live video interaction with my partner classroom?
- Is this a one time experience or do the classes connect many times throughout the school year? Can matched classes continue to work together through Empatico after they do one activity?