If your classroom is together in-person, then we recommend that you hold the tablet or phone up for your students to see their partner class and set the volume to speaker mode for them to hear. When it is each student’s turn to speak, have them come up close to the tablet or phone so that they can be heard.
Articles in this section
- How to set up an exchange
- How to set up your classroom for a virtual exchange - with photos!
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my in-person classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- What happens after I complete an exchange with my partner classroom?
- Reflection circle guide
- Is this a one time experience or do the classes connect many times throughout the school year? Can matched classes continue to work together through Empatico after they do one activity?
- Adapting Empatico exchanges for students ages 6-8