When using a tablet or mobile phone, we recommend that you use this classroom setup guide as shown here for the seating arrangement. You can hold the tablet or phone and have each student come up to it when it is their turn to speak.
Articles in this section
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- What devices can I use to connect in a live video interaction on my mobile device?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a live video exchange?
- What does an Empatico live exchange look like?
- What should I discuss with my partner teacher before the exchange?
- What is the difference between a “Teacher Chat” and a “Class Interaction” video chat?
- What do I have to do before the live video interaction with my partner classroom?
- Is this a one time experience or do the classes connect many times throughout the school year? Can matched classes continue to work together through Empatico after they do one activity?