When using a tablet or mobile phone, we recommend that you use this classroom setup guide as shown here for the seating arrangement. You can hold the tablet or phone and have each student come up to it when it is their turn to speak.
Articles in this section
- Empatico for Remote Learning
- Chat and communicate with your partner teacher
- Send an invitation for a classroom exchange
- Prepare for your classroom exchange
- Using Other Video Tools on the Empatico Platform
- If I am using a tablet or mobile phone, how will my classroom see and hear their partner classroom?
- How should we set up the classroom if we are using a tablet or mobile phone?
- What mobile devices can I use to connect in a live video interaction?
- Can I use my mobile phone or tablet to connect in a video meeting?
- What does an Empatico live exchange look like?