Privacy & Security
- My state has a new educational privacy law in place. What are some things I should know about Empatico when evaluating my use of Empatico under such laws?
- I work for a school located in New York. Our state has laws in place regarding student and teacher data. Does Empatico comply with such laws?
- I understand that the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (known simply as “COPPA”) may apply to online services a school contracts with to provide educational or other similar services in the classroom. How does Empatico address COPPA?
- I work at a school that is subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (known simply as “FERPA”). Does FERPA apply to my use of Empatico in the classroom?
- What information does Empatico collect from me?
- How does Empatico use the information collected?
- How do I deactivate or delete my Empatico account?
- Can I share my personal contact information with my Empatico connections?